Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was coming home from a HIN even in Chicago. Me and my gf decided to get something to eat at the Lake Forest Oasis. We ate and when we were going to my car, i notice a group of 3 cars and one sitting w/ them was a E-Blue srt4. Well i started leaving the parking lot, and when i came to the stop sign, the guy in the e-blue srt4 started talking shit. He was shaking his head and runnin his mouth about how im a ricer and how i am gay and a whole bunch of shit. I laughed and launched hard leaving the stop sign.

Well im on i-94 heading to wisconsin and they catch up to me. The srt4 tells me to roll down my window. He honked his horn twice and i knew that he was doin the three honk and go. On the third honk I took off, missing fourth gear i was still able to pull on him and get 2 cars on him. We raced again and i took him by atleast 4-5 cars. While the whole time we were doing this, his little faggot buddies in a acura integra gsr and a acura rsx-type slow were doing ricer flyby's.

After the second race, the douchebag in the srt4 and his buddy gave me a thumbs down. :wah?!: I beat him twice and he still gives me a thumbs down? FAGGOT. And what really pissed me off was his buddies in the integra and rsx also gave me a thumbs down. All three cars had wisconsin plates.

What a nice way to end a great car show. I was all hyped up because twista was there and did a concer :thumbsup: and then those RICER FAGGOTS ruined my nite.

Sorry i had to vent this because he is a disgrace to the srt4's...

·
Registered
7,826 Posts
Dude, you own a white srt-4. I am assuming you have no hideous(sp) body kit on it right? So how are you a ricer? He is driving the same car as he is calling rice.

Something doesn't sound right in your story or the guy is just an ass and has the brains of one too.

Sorry for your bad experience. Not everyone is like that. There are bad apples in every car type.

·
Registered
182 Posts
HIN was awesome last night, I was there and I own a e-blue too but that wasn't me giving you shit. From what I saw there was atleast 10 dif. srts there.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no i think that guy w/ the srt4 is a tool. oh well. it just pissed me off that the guy in the gsr and the rsx gave me thumbs down. THEY OWN HONDA's well acura's but those two were slow and they had no right to give me a thumbs down. those 2 pissed me off more than anything.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
eXer said:
HIN was awesome last night, I was there and I own a e-blue too but that wasn't me giving you shit. From what I saw there was atleast 10 dif. srts there.

did you park in the lower/underground one? cuz i saw a eblue, a black, an OB. from what i looked for, i was the only white acr there. well where we parked cuz we walked around the lots and i never saw one!!! i think the twista concert made it a lot better :thumbsup:

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea I parked in the underground next to a silver srt I was e-blue with tinted windows and eyelids. Am I the one you saw? The Twista concert was tight but the speakers were a little shitty kept cutting out and shit.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
eXer said:
Yea I parked in the underground next to a silver srt I was e-blue with tinted windows and eyelids. Am I the one you saw? The Twista concert was tight but the speakers were a little shitty kept cutting out and shit.

when would you have seen me? ya it was sweet but the sound was shit. i taped the whole concert and when he stood in the back by the red lighting, on my camcorder everything was redish. damnit oh well..if im the one you saw, did it have wi plates and led tails?

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i think so.

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
18psiacr said:
i was coming home from a HIN even in Chicago. Me and my gf decided to get something to eat at the Lake Forest Oasis. We ate and when we were going to my car, i notice a group of 3 cars and one sitting w/ them was a E-Blue srt4. Well i started leaving the parking lot, and when i came to the stop sign, the guy in the e-blue srt4 started talking shit. He was shaking his head and runnin his mouth about how im a ricer and how i am gay and a whole bunch of shit. I laughed and launched hard leaving the stop sign.

Well im on i-94 heading to wisconsin and they catch up to me. The srt4 tells me to roll down my window. He honked his horn twice and i knew that he was doin the three honk and go. On the third honk I took off, missing fourth gear i was still able to pull on him and get 2 cars on him. We raced again and i took him by atleast 4-5 cars. While the whole time we were doing this, his little faggot buddies in a acura integra gsr and a acura rsx-type slow were doing ricer flyby's.

After the second race, the douchebag in the srt4 and his buddy gave me a thumbs down. :wah?!: I beat him twice and he still gives me a thumbs down? FAGGOT. And what really pissed me off was his buddies in the integra and rsx also gave me a thumbs down. All three cars had wisconsin plates.

What a nice way to end a great car show. I was all hyped up because twista was there and did a concer :thumbsup: and then those RICER FAGGOTS ruined my nite.

Sorry i had to vent this because he is a disgrace to the srt4's...

You let 3 guys in cars ruin your night because they reved at you and gave you a thumbs down?

Thats sad. Grow up and find some self-esteem. Ignore them like the rest of the adults do.

·
Registered
2,765 Posts
you and your gf should have just laughed at them and started pointing.....it doesn't surprise me that they did ricer fly-by's, because they are to slow to do anything else....... :thumbsup: you gotta love asshats..

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
COY said:
You let 3 guys in cars ruin your night because they reved at you and gave you a thumbs down?

Thats sad. Grow up and find some self-esteem. Ignore them like the rest of the adults do.

actually we did laugh. but i wish they had respect for people that beat them. oh well. im over it now i just laugh at the whole thing. they were prolly drunk. there were A LOT of drunk ppl at the lake forest oasis. it was funny.

·
Registered
305 Posts
What ever happened to comradery??? How's someone who owns the exact same car as u call u a ricer & give u a thumbs down? Maybe his Honda buddies brainwashed him. Somehow convinced him that his SRT-4 was made by Mitsu or something. What a disgrace!

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
RedSRT05 said:
What ever happened to comradery??? How's someone who owns the exact same car as u call u a ricer & give u a thumbs down? Maybe his Honda buddies brainwashed him. Somehow convinced him that his SRT-4 was made by Mitsu or something. What a disgrace!

I should like everyone who owns an SRT? Half the tools I have met own SRT's. There is not a personallity test when you buy one of these. They will sell them to just about any sky crane. In fact, I would not be surprised if they went out of their way to find tards to put behind the wheel.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts