Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well on my way home from work which i work at whataburger in killeen and i live in cove. when i got into cove a red svt lighting truck runs up on me he revs some so i drop 2nd and takeoff. he drops but has no chance pulled 3 cars on him then. then we go again and i wait for him to drop 2nd so i hear drop 2nd then i slam 2nd we both take off stay the even throug 2nd and the 3rd and 4th killed him pulled 2 cars andon them to about 110 then stop.

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
I also killed a lightning this weekend. My favorite kill this weekend was a WS6 Ram air. I was really surprised. Get this, it was from a red light also. Lanzo, with the blue SRT w/ chrome Motegis was my witness!

·
Registered
2,998 Posts
SRTdragracing said:
was that you at the last year national meet? well now my car looks like that too hehe

yes it was- I cheated and didn't even pay to get into the show and then got put in the DialD booth :jester: If your car looks like that now than I know its badass :thumbsup:

·
Registered
11,017 Posts
SRTdragracing said:
well on my way home from work which i work at whataburger in killeen and i live in cove. when i got into cove a red svt lighting truck runs up on me he revs some so i drop 2nd and takeoff. he drops but has no chance pulled 3 cars on him then. then we go again and i wait for him to drop 2nd so i hear drop 2nd then i slam 2nd we both take off stay the even throug 2nd and the 3rd and 4th killed him pulled 2 cars andon them to about 110 then stop.
there's one here that works nearby where i work and he was grunting his engine and hitting the gas for a couple of feet and stopping suddenly at a traffic light (after it turned green cause there was traffic in front of him) the other day. sometimes those guys just ask for it.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol thats true! yea i didnt have to paid for national show either. they slacked some i guess there was too many people there. hey you going again this year. i will be there im going to set my goal to have agp 50trim setup by then. my b-day is oct 23 ill be 18 later

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.