Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Sorry, grills aren't my thing

Votes: 1 12.5%
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need someone that wants a free grill kit and who can donate a picture or two to be the model car on my website. This is the 4th style of mesh I have for the SRT-4 and will be the 4th freebie grill I have given out. This time the grill mesh is XXL-FLAT.

Here's the catch. I do need a deposit of just $30. I'll refund the money after I get some pictures that I can use for my website. The kit will then be on the website in the $50-60 range. These "should" install like the other kits and should give off a great finish when done. I just need one person that has the time and knowledge to install one of these in a decent time frame. I'll allow a 3 week time period to get the job done. After that, the refund is not going to apply. First come first serve, if you throw your name in first I need the deposit (or proof of deposit) within 48 hours and then it will get knocked down to the next person.

If you are interested please email me at [email protected]. Preferred method of payment is paypal.

Below is a hand cut set for the trial and also a comparison for the flat vs. regular. Also, ther is a poll if you can to give me feedback.

·
Registered
795 Posts
I e-mailed you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts