Discussion Starter #1
Just got done testing 5 more SRT-4's

a BIG thank you to the the guys that came out:

quiXilver
Jayson
04srt4lvr
crzuansrt4
Creeper

I think that was it, I have to run to cathi's now but I"ll post more later, pics and stuff but just wanted to say thanks for coming out today, and I hope you all had a great time, when i get back I plan to give you all trader points to show my thanks, see ya!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Hey Big D, I need you to leak test my car too...PM me and let me know when you can do it. Thanks bro.

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
Yea I ended up making everyone's car faster than mine now. Great.

·
Registered
437 Posts
quiXilver said:
Yea I ended up making everyone's car faster than mine now. Great.
quit your whining :crying: you know your still faster than us!

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Big D's Blue 04 said:
Just got done testing 5 more SRT-4's

a BIG thank you to the the guys that came out:

quiXilver
Jayson
04srt4lvr
crzuansrt4
Creeper

I think that was it, I have to run to cathi's now but I"ll post more later, pics and stuff but just wanted to say thanks for coming out today, and I hope you all had a great time, when i get back I plan to give you all trader points to show my thanks, see ya!!!
WHAT ????? :wah?!: :wah?!: a leak test that i didn't know about ???? :flame:

·
Registered
306 Posts
Slow Poke said:
WHAT ????? :wah?!: :wah?!: a leak test that i didn't know about ???? :flame:
I know right :flame: I need my car tested!!! :crying:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
There was actually only supposed to be like 2 people going, but we got a couple more people from my town to go.

·
Registered
2,613 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah its cool but heres the new plan guys so that I'm not like driving my self nuts, I'm going to set one weekend every month on a saturday to have any one who needs to be tested come over and get it done, right now I'm think the 3rd weekend of ervery month on Saturday so the next one will be April 22nd I'll make a thread later for it and get a list for that one, now Sal you asked me like a month ago so I'm going to try and get you in SOON but other then that were going for the 22nd of April all day,

its 10 bucks if you got leaks and we fix them
5 bucks if you have no leaks from the word go
and 0 if I can't get yours leaks fixed before you leave.

every one cool with this??????????

·
Registered
306 Posts
Sounds good bro...thanks a lot. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
And I'm gonna start charging $10 to actually fix the leaks...lmao...

·
Registered
437 Posts
quiXilver said:
And I'm gonna start charging $10 to actually fix the leaks...lmao...
i need to hook you up with a little something for helping me with my wastegate. thanx bro. i also bought some jb weld for my bov and covered the nut. also i got a new vavle cover gasket for about 22 bucks, that goes on next when i can get somebody to help. i gotta go now and put my cold side back on.....sigh :flame:

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
04srt4lvr said:
i need to hook you up with a little something for helping me with my wastegate. thanx bro. i also bought some jb weld for my bov and covered the nut. also i got a new vavle cover gasket for about 22 bucks, that goes on next when i can get somebody to help. i gotta go now and put my cold side back on.....sigh :flame:
I will help you do the valve cover gasket because I need to do it myself. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
437 Posts
quiXilver said:
I will help you do the valve cover gasket because I need to do it myself. :thumbsup:
are you gonna go pick one up too?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts