Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my AEM x series w/out calibration as the manual stated it's not necessary with the Bosch 4.9. My afr at idle is around 15.9
Cruising is like 15-16 and WOT is 12.7 iirc.
Should I try free air calibration? Run to a tuner?
To my knowledge it's a stock ecu/tune. 🤷‍♂️

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi again hybrid. Its gonna be tuned as soon as possible. Just felt with a p0452 code and was fuck yea running rich now. But I fixed it and back to lean 🤦‍♂️lol

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
what mods on the car? its possible the fuel pump is not flowing properly (pump, fpr, etc.) since you're running lean all over the place.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the response.
I just installed a walbro 255 which I hoped would help but it hasnt.

Doesn't have much aftermarket mods other than a CAI, AGP wastegate. Full 3 in catless exh.

Last night it threw p0452 (evap code)which I'm looking into fixing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I thought it could be fuel pressure as well. I'm gonna get an 03 rail to see if its sitting at 58psi as it should be.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
i assume you are still on the stock returnless style fuel system...? if you want, i can send you a stock style FPR for you to swap on there to see if that helps. throw me a few bucks for shipping and its yours.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Correct. Im actually buying a 03 FPR to check the psi but I greatly appreciate it.

I plan on making a return line once I get the 03 rail.

·
Premium Member
3,453 Posts
Yea 58 psi. I just want the Schrader valve the 03 rail has.
right, but i think you may be a little confused. the FPR is mounted to the outside of the fuel pump canister. it is the FPR and fuel filter in one. The fuel rail is different for the 03, you have that right about the schrader valve.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dang it you are completely right lol
I though fpr= fuel pressure rail *face palm
I didnt inspect the regulator when I changed the pump. If you have one I'll buy it from ya. PM me or I'll PM you

1 - 12 of 12 Posts