and couldnt be happier

2012 SRT8 49k miles

only mod so far is Borla ATAK axle back

Attachments

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
good.
keep me posted the next time you LX guys do a road course track day someplace. :D

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
Omgwtfbbq tbss?

·
Registered
11,942 Posts
stop it with the chebby stuff. it's bad for ya.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts
odd.. can't see images due to insufficient privileges.. & i'm logged in

and couldnt be happier

2012 SRT8 49k miles

only mod so far is Borla ATAK axle back

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
:hi: JohnnyB it's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the Camaro. Like Sota said, stay away from those chebbolays.:lol: All the best with your SRT8. Don't worry fixit he's one of the forum admins, your image issue will soon be solved I hope.

·
Registered
6,486 Posts
:hi: 2point4boost, It's good to see you checking out OT again. I hope all is well, and you will continue to visit and contribute like the old days.

·
Super Moderator
15,665 Posts
Nice... I don't know what the newer SRT Jeeps sound like, but the previous gen with the 6.1 had arguably the best sounding engine in a Dodge/Chrysler product in terms of exhaust note, throaty and deep, vicious. They were running all the SRT's at the SRT Drive back to back on hot laps, and that thing sounded better than even the Vipers did.

·
Forum Admin
21,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
stop it with the chebby stuff. it's bad for ya.
lol yeah staying away from Chevy for the time being

:hi: JohnnyB it's good to hear from you. Sorry to hear about the Camaro. Like Sota said, stay away from those chebbolays.:lol: All the best with your SRT8. Don't worry fixit he's one of the forum admins, your image issue will soon be solved I hope.
:rofl:

Nice... I don't know what the newer SRT Jeeps sound like, but the previous gen with the 6.1 had arguably the best sounding engine in a Dodge/Chrysler product in terms of exhaust note, throaty and deep, vicious. They were running all the SRT's at the SRT Drive back to back on hot laps, and that thing sounded better than even the Vipers did.
it sounds bad ass. especially with the borla atak axleback

·
Registered
38,568 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts