Dodge SRT Forum banner

And The Award Goes To.....

• Total voters
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photos that I have taken off of the video camera.

First is Super Steve going agricultural.

Second is Spcforker...You make the call

Attachments

·
Registered
594 Posts
hahaha awesome! :thumbsup:

I've been so busy lately, but I got the DVDs in man...will be taking a look at that tomorrow! Can't wait to see these parts! haha and thanks again!

·
Registered
7,714 Posts
I was right behind Super Steve and he was hawlin azz when he went off. Plowing the field at full speed gives he extra points!! Not to mention the CBD front lip makes a perfect grass trimmer. lol :)
Randy

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
KevPSR said:
hahaha awesome! :thumbsup:

I've been so busy lately, but I got the DVDs in man...will be taking a look at that tomorrow! Can't wait to see these parts! haha and thanks again!

Cool beans... Only 1 of the 3 DVD's will work with the menu. So when you put in the other 2 they will work, its just nothing will show up in the menu screen. Or you can just watch them on the PC :)

Back-n-Black said:
I was right behind Super Steve and he was hawlin azz when he went off. Plowing the field at full speed gives he extra points!! Not to mention the CBD front lip makes a perfect grass trimmer. lol :)
Randy
I didn't get any vids of the lip. But you can say he got his his lip busted on that run :crying:

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Premium Member
5,337 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
spcforker said:
Although the damage was minimal I believe I did throw up more dust and possably plowed more ground as well

Tim, I have to say that in 24 hours you made a 110% difference for the better. :clap:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts