Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the journey officially begins today after Ohyeahwright gets off work. Last night he spent time gathering last minute things and packing. Tonight he drives to Maryland then heads out first things Saturday morning.

I'll be around to post updates.....and yes, I'm hoping to score points to be able to drive the car.......

·
Registered
726 Posts
TWO?!?! THREE?!?!?!?! :shock:

Hey, have you heard about the new thread I'll be starting? It's called "SRT-4 Bankruptcy!"

·
Registered
726 Posts
Florida or Bust!

It's 5:05 PM Friday and I'm out the door!!! Next stop - MD to pick up my buddy, crash at his place, and wake up at 0-dark-30 for the loooooooooong trip to Pembroke Pines to adopt the newest addition to my family. I am nuthin' but a big ball of nervous energy! Wish me luck gang...

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Re: Florida or Bust!

ohyeahwright said:
It's 5:05 PM Friday and I'm out the door!!! Next stop - MD to pick up my buddy, crash at his place, and wake up at 0-dark-30 for the loooooooooong trip to Pembroke Pines to adopt the newest addition to my family. I am nuthin' but a big ball of nervous energy! Wish me luck gang...
I personally don't believe in luck, but I'll pray for your safe trip there & back :)

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
Re: Florida or Bust!

ohyeahwright said:
Go for it my friend.. I hope you have the #1 modification for any SRT, the SRT-4 CD!!! Listen and know we're all with ya :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
8 Participants
ebbtide
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing