Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was talking to Chris (4U2NV) today and we were talking about trying to get AMS to come to Texas and tune some cars. No plans have been made and we haven't even talked with AMS yet but I wanted to get a feeler thread going to see if any other's would be interested in this. If there's enough interest I'll call AMS and see what I can find out. We all know that AMS is top notch in the work they do with turbo cars. Everyone should know by now they made almost 800WHP on Chris's car. :hi: I was hoping to set something together for near the end of summer. I'm looking for serious individuals I don't want to waste AMS or my time with this. AMS isn't cheap but IMO you get what you pay for. If only I could have all the money back I've spent on shitty tunes! :stab:

***Disclaimer AMS knows nothing of this. They may or may not be interested. I just want to see what we could offer them, cars wise, before I contact them***

Thanks!
Jason

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
what kinda of set-ups can they tune and when would this be around, i should have most of my big turbo kit in, in a couple of months.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dman_23 said:
what kinda of set-ups can they tune and when would this be around, i should have most of my big turbo kit in, in a couple of months.
Time is still up in the air. My car has to be right and I know Chris still has to fix his tranny. Hopefully in a couple of months. As far as tuning looks like they can do anything. http://www.amsperformance.com/dynotuning.php

·
Premium Member
1,241 Posts
I'm in

·
Registered
2,493 Posts
ruffian said:
Dman_23 said:
Time is still up in the air. My car has to be right and I know Chris still has to fix his tranny. Hopefully in a couple of months. As far as tuning looks like they can do anything. http://www.amsperformance.com/dynotuning.php
Jason, count me in, regardless of what system i have to tune with at that point ill want a tune with my big turbo set-up.

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Lagzilla said:
j8123 said:
I believe Chris will be down here tuning some EVO's next month in SA.
[email protected]$#!$! W:EFKH2ip4fubasnekpdjf

r u for [email protected]?# dude i need to contact chris
I believe he is coming on July 7th or 8th. Check the thread in the south section on evolutionm.net. I think they actually need a few more people this time. Last time I asked him about your car he was a little worried about road tuning it. You might be able to ask him while he is in town if you could meet him at a local dyno place and get your car tuned.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
j8123 said:
Lagzilla said:
j8123 said:

I believe he is coming on July 7th or 8th. Check the thread in the south section on evolutionm.net. I think they actually need a few more people this time. Last time I asked him about your car he was a little worried about road tuning it. You might be able to ask him while he is in town if you could meet him at a local dyno place and get your car tuned.
I'd be in on this date. I sent [email protected] an e-mail. Anybody else from the DFW want to ride down there for this?

·
Registered
7,398 Posts
ruffian said:
j8123 said:
Lagzilla said:
j8123 said:

I'd be in on this date. I sent [email protected] an e-mail. Anybody else from the DFW want to ride down there for this?
chris said "i dont think the SA thing is going to happen" :(

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Lagzilla said:
ruffian said:
j8123 said:
Lagzilla said:
j8123 said:

chris said "i dont think the SA thing is going to happen" :(
That's want I meant by them needing more people for him to come down. I think they would have enough if 4-5 people from this forum made deposits for the tune. Just a thought.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts