Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long would it take someone to find the firewall gromet to run a 4 gauge car stereo amp cable into the engine compartment and can someone help me? I can install the rest myself, I am just having trouble finding it and could use an extra set of eyes. Already put my CD/MP3 player in and my GPS that works in Europe, so this is all I need help with. Thanks to anyone who has 20 minutes or so to help me. Later, Chris

·
Registered
323 Posts
I can meet you thursday at Kaupan if you'd like. About 430 would be perfect.

·
Registered
96 Posts
i will try to take a picture of the place where it is tomorrow when their is light out. it is about 6 inches above the clutch pedal and a little to the left. there is a black rubber piece their. you can see it from the engine bay too. right behind the battery (directly behind the negitive terminal) down about 10" from the top. i hope this helps. let me know if you still need more help. i am planning to come down there on saturday.

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
krazykarkustoms said:
i will try to take a picture of the place where it is tomorrow when their is light out. it is about 6 inches above the clutch pedal and a little to the left. there is a black rubber piece their. you can see it from the engine bay too. right behind the battery (directly behind the negitive terminal) down about 10" from the top. i hope this helps. let me know if you still need more help. i am planning to come down there on saturday.
AFTER you help with my springs, right?

·
Registered
2,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
99R/T-SRT said:
I can meet you thursday at Kaupan if you'd like. About 430 would be perfect.
Instead of Kapaun could you meet me at my house? You can call me and I can give you directions, or email me with your phone number and name and I will call you. I live across the street from Kapaun, so either way. I have all the tools needed at my house. I don't want to have to pay for a stall just to run an amp power wire. Thanks, Chris [email protected]

Oh, I use Fortuna GPS with my pocket PC. Gives spoken directions and I haven't had a single problem getting around Europe since I got it. It's sweet!

·
Registered
8,059 Posts
wenzel said:
Instead of Kapaun could you meet me at my house? You can call me and I can give you directions, or email me with your phone number and name and I will call you. I live across the street from Kapaun, so either way. I have all the tools needed at my house. I don't want to have to pay for a stall just to run an amp power wire. Thanks, Chris [email protected]

Oh, I use Fortuna GPS with my pocket PC. Gives spoken directions and I haven't had a single problem getting around Europe since I got it. It's sweet!
TomTom Europe ROCKS! Used it this weekend getting to Nurburgring. Now all I have to do is get a mount.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.