Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, i moved on to a VW GTI 1.8t
It comes chipped, intake, some nice springs, sway bar, lime green.
All in and about gets 215 hp. Compared to the original 1.8t that gets 160 or 180.
So im happy with it~ Hope to race a SRT soon :p

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Of all the people who would give up, I'd never think you would. Anyhow, good luck and great pick on a car! I like those too! The friend I drove down to Florida with was talking about his friend's 1.8 the whole time! LOL! It must be a good one!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Sorry to see you go to the dark side. :lol: I know how your feeling. I'm getting tired of getting yanked around, first with no information, then with mis-information. I think they could have handled things alot better. If it's not here this weekend, I'm thinking about the Spec V again. I'm not sure how much it would be to add a turbo to it, but the car starts out $3,000 cheaper so there's a little room to work. It's really tempting being able to get it $100 over invoice. Well, back to daydreaming about the SRT 4. :?

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thnx all, and hope you all have luck getting your SRT :D

Sorry to see you go to the dark side. I know how your feeling. I'm getting tired of getting yanked around, first with no information, then with mis-information. I think they could have handled things alot better. If it's not here this weekend, I'm thinking about the Spec V again. I'm not sure how much it would be to add a turbo to it, but the car starts out $3,000 cheaper so there's a little room to work. It's really tempting being able to get it $100 over invoice. Well, back to daydreaming about the SRT 4.
Yea, i really think they could at least just made a release date. Then i would be happy, becasue ill know when to get a loan, when to save up etc.
But like right now, dealers have been telling me "Oh, call back in a week, WE JUST ORDERD THEM!" Haha, i called back alright, but nothing for about 3 mothns now. So i just gave up, not on the car but the dealers, the hassle. Dont get me wrong, that car is freakn amazing. But i needed a car this month, and dodge isnt going to help me this time i guess. :cry:

Good luck everyone, hope you have a fun safe drive with the SRT :D

ryan

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
forgot to post some pics...
These are pics he took, not me, im piking it up sometime this week. Just gotta get the money straight.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Grunge said:
Sorry to see you go to the dark side. :lol: I know how your feeling. I'm getting tired of getting yanked around, first with no information, then with mis-information. I think they could have handled things alot better. If it's not here this weekend, I'm thinking about the Spec V again.
Although I do believe Tampa will get theres this weekend (heard from another dealer) I'm seriously considering a few others myself. A blue 350Z if only it had a back seat, (6 month old). A black Cadillac CTS , 220 HP very sweet looking. A black G35 Sport Coupe 280HP. I know these are 10K more but I would trade my 02 Explorer for something cheaper to make up for it. Still holding out for a red SRT though!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
looks nice.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
8 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing