Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,680 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've ordered from TNS multiple times and not once have I had a problem with them. I don't doubt that some have, but I just find it interesting that I haven't had one issue with them. I ordered plugs, wires and the turbo keychain and all 3 showed up in 3 days, the keychain coming in 2 actually. And my previous 5 orders or more have come within a couple days problem'-free as well. I'm not sure why, but I have never had a problem with these guys..........
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
2,269 Posts
spindler27 said:
I've ordered from TNS multiple times and not once have I had a problem with them. I don't doubt that some have, but I just find it interesting that I haven't had one issue with them. I ordered plugs, wires and the turbo keychain and all 3 showed up in 3 days, the keychain coming in 2 actually. And my previous 5 orders or more have come within a couple days problem'-free as well. I'm not sure why, but I have never had a problem with these guys..........
I also never had a problem with them. I actually spent thousands with them already. My first order was way over 1,000$.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,621 Posts
I have had good luck with them till this last time I got the wrong thing but they fixed it and sent me the right part. All within a month and a half. I hate their customer service, I started a thread about it and it got erased. Fast shipping but geez they better not screw up. They have an out sourced customer service.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
434 Posts
EklipzGSXkid said:
spindler27 said:
I've ordered from TNS multiple times and not once have I had a problem with them. I don't doubt that some have, but I just find it interesting that I haven't had one issue with them. I ordered plugs, wires and the turbo keychain and all 3 showed up in 3 days, the keychain coming in 2 actually. And my previous 5 orders or more have come within a couple days problem'-free as well. I'm not sure why, but I have never had a problem with these guys..........
I also never had a problem with them. I actually spent thousands with them already. My first order was way over 1,000$.

Same here
 

·
SRTforums Member, SRT of the Month
Joined
·
1,709 Posts
silverwoolley said:
EklipzGSXkid said:
spindler27 said:
I've ordered from TNS multiple times and not once have I had a problem with them. I don't doubt that some have, but I just find it interesting that I haven't had one issue with them. I ordered plugs, wires and the turbo keychain and all 3 showed up in 3 days, the keychain coming in 2 actually. And my previous 5 orders or more have come within a couple days problem'-free as well. I'm not sure why, but I have never had a problem with these guys..........
I also never had a problem with them. I actually spent thousands with them already. My first order was way over 1,000$.

Same here

x3:thumbsup:
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Top