Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 05 with about 4 miles on it didnt let the dealer badge it.... I remember like it was just yesterday. 15 years later it sits in the garage most of the time and road race it about 7 times year... Never had a big turbo on it stock for the most part besides basic boltons. Dont think I will ever sell to be honest lol.

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
AWESOME. I never bought a new one before. but back in the day i bought a rolled over red one from missouri off COPART, took me 6 months of body work and framework, i couldn't afford a new one or used one back then they were going for 15k-20k and that was to much for me i ended up fixing it for around 4k total cost. then went big turbo, car never gave me issues and i miss selling it. so ever since that day i've been buying SRT every couple of years. It's a car you can't really explain into words, I always got smiles per gallon, and it was always fun to beat on sti's and mustangs. So yeah clean car my new project car is black and i can't wait to finish it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea, you right it does put a smile on my face when I get on it... lol It was my first care I ever paid off and owned as well so probaly another reason I wont let it go. I even joined a car club back in the day ... azsrt.org ..going way back yikes im old :(

·
Premium Member
1,381 Posts
Lower it with Mopar Stage 1 springs?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts