Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, my name if Jeff. I have been lurking here for about a day :D and decided to register. I currently drive a 94 Ford Taurus SHO 5-speed, but the maintenance is killing me, and as much as I love the car I think I will be parting ways with it soon. My parents want me to get something new/newer and under warranty. The first car that popped in my head was the WRX, but after reading about the SRT-4 I think thats changed. The SRT has a better/longer warranty, and I don't think I would have too many chances to enjoy "the beauty of all wheel drive" as much as I would love to. :shock: So if/when the SRT-4 gets here to Oklahoma, there is a good chance I might get one, as long as the insurance isn't killer. I guess that is about it... ummm I go to the University of Oklahoma (12 credit hours this semester) and I work ~30 hours a week at a car parts warehouse. Not sure if I'll be a big contributor to the site, but I can do a little Photoshopping. :D

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
Welcome! It's nice to see someone in search of knowledge. If you check a few later threads, a few people who have the SRT 4 have written some reviews of their experiences. They might be helpful.

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Go away and don't ever come back! Just kiddin, welcome to our show!

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
show off some of your photoshopping skills in the artwork section. on an srt-4 though :wink:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
9 Participants
lifeisdeath
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing