Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive read almost nothing but hatred for the SRT-4 on numerous boards. People saying "its just a neon" "its a girls car" "its a polished turd" etc. All the negativity has made me want one even more. Its like the SRT-4 is my kid, and I feel like defending it. I cant wait to start spanking people when I get it. Long live the SRT-4!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I wouldn't worry too much. I've heard similar things said about the WRX, Evo, Lancer, Mustang and Camaro on these forums. Some people will never be secure with what they have. It's just their opinion. Don't let it get you down.

E

·
0 Posts
Grunge said:
I wouldn't worry too much. I've heard similar things said about the WRX, Evo, Lancer, Mustang and Camaro on these forums. Some people will never be secure with what they have. It's just their opinion. Don't let it get you down.
Grunge nailed it... when you see someone talking smack about a car like this, and in the way they do it, its just fear and doubt pouring out....

·
Registered
243 Posts
SRT-Hunter said:
Ive read almost nothing but hatred for the SRT-4 on numerous boards. People saying "its just a neon" "its a girls car" "its a polished turd" etc. All the negativity has made me want one even more. Its like the SRT-4 is my kid, and I feel like defending it. I cant wait to start spanking people when I get it. Long live the SRT-4!
It's been a full-time job for me staunchly defending our car on countless other fourms including 7thgencivc and ClubRSX.

·
Registered
59 Posts
the thing is that once some people buy a car somehow they cant give props to any other car. i love the srt-4 and i admit im going to be a little biased in my opinions. but i can still give love to the wrx's and evo's and whatever else is out there. and i can even give some civics props if there done up right

·
Registered
726 Posts
mrmixitup said:
SRT-Hunter said:
It's been a full-time job for me staunchly defending our car on countless other fourms including 7thgencivc and ClubRSX.
I see the other boards and all the crap being said...it's just not worth responding to. I'm quite happy with the SRT-4 - who cares what they think or say?!?!

·
Registered
1 Posts
The way I look at it, a fast car is a fast car, whether it's a Geo Metro or a Mclaren F1... I'll give props to anyone that has quick car.

Cars are like everything else, everyone wants to be/have the best, cars, computers, houses, clothes, it's all the same.

·
Premium Member
5,578 Posts
did you just say a fast metro?

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
I once saw a metro with a bigblock v8 and rear drive conversion done. 1/4 mile in 10.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
its not hatred its SRT4nv = SRT4 envy :twisted: :roll: :wink: i think most looked down and realized they are not so big anymore.....bahahaha :lol: 8)

·
Registered
582 Posts
its not hatred its SRT4nv = SRT4 envy i think most looked down and realized they are not so big anymore.....bahahaha
I'll second that. I'm getting people going I don't want to race you I just want to see how fast it is cause i know my car is slow. :?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
like i was tellling the stripper on my lap last night after she asked what cars i like..."it takes balls to drive a Neon and make one fast because it shows you have nuthing to compensate for :wink: "

whoops :oops:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hoef said:
The way I look at it, a fast car is a fast car, whether it's a Geo Metro or a Mclaren F1... I'll give props to anyone that has quick car.

Cars are like everything else, everyone wants to be/have the best, cars, computers, houses, clothes, it's all the same.
yeah but you know you'd rather have the McLaren F1

http://battleboards.org/index.php?act=ST&f=8&t=847&s=78e4c4641352353f20c95c24c988455a[/url]

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
About this Discussion
16 Replies
14 Participants
battleboards.org
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing