Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about this starts a picture thread. All SRT owners post a pic or 2 on this threat that way we can see everyones rides.....thanks guys

·
Registered
216 Posts
My SRT-4

My SRT-4 after the 1400 mile trip from South Florida (Thanks Issac at Maroone Dodge) to Central Texas. Its first autocross will be this Sunday (March 9).

·
Premium Member
14,830 Posts
I don't care what they say Wasp, you are the man.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
that's what im here for! hehe i'm just glad to help out, im so damned excited about this thing that i salivate at any new pics that come across. as soon as i sell my car (which i might ALREADY have a buyer) the next ticket is SRT city!

im good for black now too, i still want silver but black will do. :)

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Re: My SRT-4

shaag78749 said:
My SRT-4 after the 1400 mile trip from South Florida (Thanks Issac at Maroone Dodge) to Central Texas. Its first autocross will be this Sunday (March 9).
That's the best picture I've seen of a yellow SRT as far as it's true color is concerned. Got me thinking about switching colors now!

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I'll switch with you. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll even come pick it up. Oh, wait, you don't even have yours yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Super Moderator
6,317 Posts
Grunge said:
I'll switch with you. :lol: :lol: :lol: I'll even come pick it up. Oh, wait, you don't even have yours yet. :lol: :lol: :lol:
:oops: I think you meant to say "WE dont have OURS yet" :lol:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ya i love to see new pictures of these cars that people own. All the pics so far look good. I think we need a video thread too so we can see the srt4 woop some more a$$ on the tack and on the street.

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Will someone hurry up and get their silver srt tinted nice and dark so I can make my decision between black and silver!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I gotta say six pack, DAAAMN, your car looks so nice in that pic. Im still wondering who will be the first to put rims or lower their car and get some pics up...all of you really piss me off because i dont have enough money for one yet...keep the pics comming.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
About this Discussion
48 Replies
26 Participants
boostedneonsrt4
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing