Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless I change my mind I'll be picking up my new baby in FL in the morning. I've decided on Silver. Looks mean, but clean at the same time. Looks fast, but kind of mellow too. I like that. Going to be about a ten hour drive. I'm getting it for about $19,500 right now, but I'm trying to get that a little lower. My interest rate won't be as good at it would otherwise be because I still owe a good bit on my current car. I'm real excited, but pretty nervous. I haven't heard any one that has the car having any second thoughts. I hope I won't be the first.
Plans for the car are MOPAR mods only. I should be able to get them for cost, so that looks like the way to go for me. I think the only thing I'll be doing off the bat is the K&N Filter. May take a while to find/order the right one.

·
Registered
65 Posts
If I were you I would check around the Huntville, Alabama area before I went all the way to Florida.

I am about 70 miles south of you and I bought mine in Florence, Al.

I know they have had them in Huntsville as well.

Might save you a long trip.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Thornton - Chrysler Dodge in Florence.

They only had the one I bought. I know Huntsville had them around the same time(Apr. 11). I was checking at Dodge.com when I noticed they had them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.