Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was wondering whats better performance wise. my mods are listed in my sig if i could get some feedback on which would be better let me know please

·
Registered
4,939 Posts
Let that sst breathe with the downpipe. Then you can get rid of that msd coil and put the stock one back on and you should be set:thumbsup: Don't forget about meth injection though...I took the most basic kit any company makes and made 24whp and 36ft.lbs torque on the dyno with it on basic mods so with more mods you could potentially make more power

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thats funny that you mention that about the coil pack cause i just took it off about 2 days ago and put my stock one back on. i thought that the coolmist kit would= more power. am i wrong?...what kinda power am i looking at with the v5 d.p?...or what kinda power am i looking at with both d.p and injection kit?...

Turbocruiser13 said:
Let that sst breathe with the downpipe. Then you can get rid of that msd coil and put the stock one back on and you should be set:thumbsup: Don't forget about meth injection though...I took the most basic kit any company makes and made 24whp and 36ft.lbs torque on the dyno with it on basic mods so with more mods you could potentially make more power

1 - 7 of 7 Posts