Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bigdoggsrt4 -- According to the manufacturer it will. We have not yet tested with all the motor mounts on the market, so we are not 100% sure it will work with all the combinations out there....

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the orders guys, these are flying off our shelves! All orders out via UPS and tracking #s emailed. Thanks for choosing TurboNeonStore.com

:thumbsup:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
Feedback

Hey guys, how about some feedback on this damper you installed. Did it help shifts or wheelhop anything?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19,512 Posts
Anyone have and like these things yet?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
467 Posts
Is there any point to this at all if you have solid mounts already (eg, Boomba)? I can't see how there would be but correct me if I'm wrong.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
DaveW said:
Is there any point to this at all if you have solid mounts already (eg, Boomba)? I can't see how there would be but correct me if I'm wrong.
I think this may be a good alternative to stiffer durometer motor mounts. I have been waiting for someone to come out with this and hoping it will work as well as the solid mount without the harshness.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
mopar1 said:
I think this may be a good alternative to stiffer durometer motor mounts. I have been waiting for someone to come out with this and hoping it will work as well as the solid mount without the harshness.
x2 I certainly dont want a harsh ride ether, I will be calling TurboNeon on Monday to try to get a bit more info on this part.

But it does sound like a winner :thumbsup: If I hear the right things tomorrow I will be placing an order for it right away
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
552 Posts
LORDHELMET_1 said:
x2 I certainly dont want a harsh ride ether, I will be calling TurboNeon on Monday to try to get a bit more info on this part.

But it does sound like a winner :thumbsup: If I hear the right things tomorrow I will be placing an order for it right away
Thanks Lord, keep us informed.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,465 Posts
mopar1 said:
Thanks Lord, keep us informed.
Well, I guess we will find out sooner rather then later! I just ordered it :thumbsup: I was going to wait until Monday but what the hell, I really did not want to put solid mount in my car so this was the only way to go. I will keep you guys informed :readclose
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
I just ordered this too. Looks good and seems like a good idea. I'll let you know how it works.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
77 Posts
mad1 said:
I just ordered this too. Looks good and seems like a good idea. I'll let you know how it works.
please let us know guys im really interested in this product i just hate the way the engine moves around in this car, i wanna get mounst but i know i wuldnt be able 2 deal with the constant vibration
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
My box is to arrive today. Can't wait to get home at 5. Order these on Monday night and they are to arrive today. Talk about fast ground shipping.
I'll let you know later how the quality looks.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
Well it arrived today. Well made brackets with gloss black paint. Everything was bubble wrapped seperately to prevent scratches. This cylinder is still wrapped up. I'll unwrap after install. My question is that the back bracket towards the firewall has one bolt, but the bracket sent has 2 holes and the photo looks like it has a bolt also. Did I not receive the second bolt or am I supposed to supply it. The instructions make no mention of it. Are you using the ground strap bolt that is up front by the main bolt and moving it to the back ? This bolt has no botton nut. Is this strong enough? Thanks for quick shipping and great looking product.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,924 Posts
I'm planning on install tomorrow if I don't get sucked into something else by my girlfriend. I still have my kinetics wastegate to install also. But I'm waiting for warmer weather to instal and tune that.
 
1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Top