Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
hmmmm...

very impressive....... at Albuquerques high altitude...

ahem, mr. bought my Silver ragtop SRT-10 from Zangara Dodge from under my nose..........

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LucyBop said:
hmmmm...

very impressive....... at Albuquerques high altitude...

ahem, mr. bought my Silver ragtop SRT-10 from Zangara Dodge from under my nose..........
a 12 second SRT-4 at 5k+ feet. figure 15 to 20 horse per thousand feet (I'm probably off by a few hp +/-) you could estimate another 50 to 100 hp at sea level. wonder if they could pull elevens? it'd be close. either way 12's are super impressive. congrats. :thumbsup:

where you in the market for MY :frogtongu SRT-10? I saw the ad on a Sunday where they had dropped the price on the two they had in stock and bought it on Thursday of the same week. The other one (red) went on the Monday after the ad. I gave them an offer they couldn't refuse. :ninja:

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
nice job lucy :)

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
Ooomph said:
a 12 second SRT-4 at 5k+ feet. figure 15 to 20 horse per thousand feet (I'm probably off by a few hp +/-) you could estimate another 50 to 100 hp at sea level. wonder if they could pull elevens? it'd be close. either way 12's are super impressive. congrats. :thumbsup:

where you in the market for MY :frogtongu SRT-10? I saw the ad on a Sunday where they had dropped the price on the two they had in stock and bought it on Thursday of the same week. The other one (red) went on the Monday after the ad. I gave them an offer they couldn't refuse. :ninja:

you bought it hours after I looked at it and started intial talks with Zangara...

Nice car you have......

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Wait Lucy, your trying to buy a Viper? Damn you and your fast cars...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts