·
Banned
176 Posts
:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay:

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Do not turn this into a war story thread. I am not responding to any of the members of the War Stories crew on this thread.

·
Banned
176 Posts
why do you have a football post on top of your trunk
Ray, if you will notice in previous pictures, there used to be another step. I think hes a fireman. He has a fire extinguisher on his pillar, and a step ladder on the trunk. The car is red. It all fits perfectly! :rofl:

·
Banned
176 Posts
akuma337 said:
Do not turn this into a war story thread. I am not responding to any of the members of the War Stories crew on this thread.
You posted this and expected them NOT to reply?? I would be disappointed if they didnt make their way in here. That would be a let down. :crying:

·
Registered
399 Posts
Well at least you fixed your canards! :lol: J/K I still think the roof scoop needs to go, and that wing, well it looks like it has giant ears! Other than that your car is almost there bro. I am not going to flame you but the wing and scoop are not my cup of tea, but to each his own.

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For the most part. on car domain i get great responses from the general public. The only people that have ever complained are the Srt forum members. Because they have it stuck in their heads that the Srt should look like a plain neon. That's your opinions, I have my own. I get tons of great replies each day by the public, hell even placed well in a couple of shows.

·
Registered
10,263 Posts
funny how he talked all kinds of crap about he had his car a certain way because thats the way he wanted it...
and as soon as everyone started talking crap, he started changing his car.

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
latino31 said:
Well at lest you fixed your canards! :lol: J/K I still think the roof scoop needs to go, and that wing, well it looks like it has giant ears! Other than that your car is almost there bro. I am not going to flame you but the wing and scoop are not my cup of tea, but to each his own.
Thanks for the real and honest opinion. That is all that I have tried to get. The war stories guys enter threads, and keep people from getting honest opinions. For the most part once they enter a thread, all the decent members leave.

·
Registered
13,378 Posts
i am curious to know why you put that type of spoiler & "roof mod" on your car.

seems like you more into appearance than actual usefulness...? which is cool, i mean there are magazines devoted to how cars look. i get confused, cause most people on the board prefer some sort of functionality, even if it means turning their cars into "daily parkers" instead of daily drivers.

what do you want to do w/ the car; what do you want out of the car?

thx.

·
Registered
3,464 Posts
Personally I think it looks hideous, but that's just me. I'd make sure I'd "stealth bomb" anything that looked like that in my neighborhood. Lol just playin'. But everyone's right it's not something I would to but to each his own, if you like it that's all that matters - atleast your car has some balls to back up the looks.

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
myfault said:
funny how he talked all kinds of crap about he had his car a certain way because thats the way he wanted it...
and as soon as everyone started talking crap, he started changing his car.

I will respond to this one because it is a valid statement. I did take in advice, not because I was getting flamed by the war stories crew. Some of the more civil members made some valid points on corrections I made them. I did not remove the canards, the roofscoop, or the wing. I did make corrections on them, as well as what I thought would make an improvement.

·
SRTforums Member
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ayat108 said:
i am curious to know why you put that type of spoiler & "roof mod" on your car.

seems like you more into appearance than actual usefulness...? which is cool, i mean there are magazines devoted to how cars look. i get confused, cause most people on the board prefer some sort of functionality, even if it means turning their cars into "daily parkers" instead of daily drivers.

what do you want to do w/ the car; what do you want out of the car?

thx.
For the most part I like participating in shows. Although don't be fooled. I have a stage 1, AGP WGA, Injen Ram air, 2.5 inch custom side exhause, MSD ignition, MSD wires, MSD Coil, Eibach suspension, DC strut Brace. And I hold 16 psi of boost to redline.

Its not all show. Running 13.2's in the quarter

1 - 20 of 183 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.