Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
4,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for those of you who actually have the srt.....what kind of screwdriver do you need to get the airbox off? I plan on dropping my k/n in as soon as i get the car at the dealer :D let me know so i can take proper tools. nick

·
Premium Member
3,671 Posts
boostedneonsrt4 said:
for those of you who actually have the srt.....what kind of screwdriver do you need to get the airbox off? I plan on dropping my k/n in as soon as i get the car at the dealer :D let me know so i can take proper tools. nick
5/16" nutdriver is what you want

·
Registered
295 Posts
why?

bro!!! why are you gonna put a k/n filter on it??? it won;t give you ANY power gains at all!! please correct me if I am wrong

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
dude what will be the use in taking the airbox out just open it up and stick a KN IN it :roll: :lol:

·
Registered
7,270 Posts
Re: why?

SRTdriven said:
bro!!! why are you gonna put a k/n filter on it??? it won;t give you ANY power gains at all!! please correct me if I am wrong
I heard the same thing. But, I plan on doing the hood mod, so I am going to replace the factory filter. I really want to find out if the APEXi universal filter fits this car. They are the best filters around, but they are $80.00.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
the airbox just doest really come out that easy but i guess you'll see when you get the car.

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
thats what you think Wasp :wink: i was talking removing the box entirely but again like i said its pointless

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
no im not a girl *looks down* nah! :lol: what are you getting at huh?

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
sorry im no ones bitch but......well except a particular chick i know :wink:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
no its called "no pressure" two different views i guess but hey if it makes me happy should it matter to you :shock: :lol: :roll: ? how about that airbox ? :roll:

·
Premium Member
5,247 Posts
I would say something amusing and very humorous, but I'm whipped too, so I can't...I'd get in trouble..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Banned
27,026 Posts
she read the thread and said " yea...that is funny" :lol: dunno if thats good or bad yet...will find out l8r...so i'll refrain from anymore comments on this thread aswell. So how about THE airbox removal :roll: ?

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
acr2nv said:
she read the thread and said " yea...that is funny" :lol: dunno if thats good or bad yet...will find out l8r...so i'll refrain from anymore comments on this thread aswell. So how about THE airbox removal :roll: ?
HAha yeah...

I'm not gonna mess with removing the airbox...

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
About this Discussion
58 Replies
30 Participants
hemidakota
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing