Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had, at one point, a psi-fi powerpaq installed and all the goodies that go along with it. Car ran fine. Got to the point where I realized I did not have time to tune it so I sold everything but kept my Air/Fuel gauge because I figured it would warn me if my car is screwing up, even though it is stock now. At first, everything was fine and it was reading correctly, just a bit richer in WOT.

About a month after reverting to stock, the guage has gone wacky. I would have first assumed that it was the guage or o2 sensor but it still reads correctly at WOT, rich as hell. During slow acceleration to moderate, however, it reads between 17/1-19/1. It has been detonating a little bit more and feels slower. So...

I have no idea why it would have just started like that. I reset the computer but it still is the same. Could it be the TPS? Any ideas? Or is it normal when the car is stock for it to be that lean unless you are WOT?

Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
425 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
JCX said:
Is it a wideband? Your car will always run leaner off WOT.
I know that. Basically it runs lean on constant acceleration as long as its not WOT. Like I could be at 10 psi and it will say 19/1. Just moderate acceleration. I really think it is the TPS because maybe the car isnt noticing it needs to add gas unless the tps is further open.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.