Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So here I am all excited about buying a new Wheel and tire package...

I find a wheel and tire package on the internet by this company called AIR DYNAMIC RACING. They 16lb wheels and came in the right off set. Kinda a novice to the whole tire shopping expirence, I asked the salesmen (name was Z) if the tires that came on the package would be the correct diameter. He kindly replyed yes thoes would be fine for your WRX (first mistake trusting a internet salesmen). He said they will arrive in about 10-14 days. I offered to pay extra to have them here in 2 days. He said ok...

After 4 days pass I call back AIR DYNAMIC RACING to get a tracking number, they give me tracking numbers that Fed Ex Never recieved... Meaning they forgot to put them on the loading dock. After I talk to Z to get them shipped AGAIN. He kindly offers to refund my shipping costs and reship them ASAP.

In 3 days the wheel/tire package arive and guess what.... Not only where they missing the custom lug set that I HAD to buy, they were 205/40/r17 which I later learned would not be big enough for a WRX.

Furious I called back Z to figure out what he was trying to pull. He told me he would call back tomorrow after he talked with his manager. 2 Days pass and I hear nothing... I just called them back to talk to a manager, tell him the whole story. And the reply I get is "Sorry sir but i cant give you your money back"...... WTF.... He says even though I paid extra for shipping... ....Its still a cost they have to cover... are you kidding me. And then he says... "Well I guess I can give you the money to cover the extra set of lugs I had to buy". This guy was obviouly an idiot and I told him that I was extremly disatisified with his Lieing salesman, and his horrible customer service. He then said... "Okay have a nice day" and hung up on me.

It is now my sole mission to post on every car website I can find and tell people not to purchace from this company!!

Sorry this is so long but h3ll... Someone is at work bored and has nothing better to do then read new posts... Holla if you hear me...

Lessons Leared:
1. Always do enough research to know exactally what you want.
2. Dont order tire wheel packages... its worth the extra money to just buy quality.
3. Always eat your vegitables.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Better business bureau

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
call them.. tell them you are going to contact BBB... then if that doesn't scare them, tell them that you will contact our credit card company. send back the wheels... i hate companies who just want the sale and tell you everything you want to hear.

·
Registered
8,630 Posts
Also that's not right to charge you for shipping when you didn't get your products in the time they had promised.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I did ask....

I asked the salesmen (name was Z) if the tires that came on the package would be the correct diameter. He kindly replyed yes thoes would be fine for your WRX (first mistake trusting a internet salesmen)...

I just didnt do the research to know that he was lieing to me

1 - 6 of 6 Posts