Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I have agp wga,cc,short intake, and thats all. Now for some reason the air bag light keeps coming on and off. Really annoying and it beeps as well. If anyone has any info on this and how to fix. Please inform me.

·
Registered
3,885 Posts
Probably a bad sensor. I just had one of mine replaced under warrenty. Take it to the dealer see what codes you're throwing

The sensor could just be dirty as well or if you just did an emissions test it could casue it to go off.

·
Registered
264 Posts
i have a TT and it does it after 20 secs of the car running without the key. I figured it was normal so i ignored it for like 8 months now

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
1bAdazNeOn said:
i have a TT and it does it after 20 secs of the car running without the key. I figured it was normal so i ignored it for like 8 months now
ok cool, glad im not the only person that happens to.

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have an ob2 scanner and it never picks anything up. is there a sensor i can just replace? and where is it? and how much?

·
Premium Member
803 Posts
If you have a turbo timer and the light comes on after the car is off that is normal. It is because some of the airbag circuits are no longer receiving power and that is telling the airbag computer that the system is not ready. As long as when your start your vehicle back up it goes off you are ok.

If you have it coming on at other times---Dealer time.

If you have the Side Bags and it is going on, you may be leaning too much onto the left side of your seat where the bag is and that will actually make the light come on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts