Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The AIM digitial dash/logger now interfaces with the AEM EMS (and many other EMS systems). This is a high quality digital dash, with programmable warning lights, datalogging, and many other features. In addition to pulling data from the EMS (such as load, throttle position, air/coolant temp, wideband, rpm, gear position and more) you can also add/input other sensors directly into the dash. It has programmable shift lights across top (you set when each one comes on), and the warning lights down each side can be individually configured.

On sale now for $995.00 plus shipping. This includes the RRev serial adapter cable and base calibration for the dash. All you need is 12V power/ground, hook up the serial cable and setup the software to suit your needs.

If you have an EMS other than the AEM, call us for more information. We can supply an adapter harness for most systems supported, and help you with setup.

Post up any questions or comments you may have.

Tim
[email protected]

·
Registered
3,361 Posts
Wow, that is a nice unit. I will keep this in mind Tim since I have the AEM unit. Will the unit come with everything needed to wire it up? Don't know how I missed this.

·
Registered
90 Posts
We modify the wiring by installing a serial cable for the data to be inputed into the dash. Basically all you have to do is plug in the serial cable and attach a power and ground.
After the wires are routed you just need to follow the directions included with the dash to setup the display to your liking.

·
Registered
397 Posts
how does this compare to the STACK units?

·
Registered
90 Posts
The Aim dash is similar to the stack in terms of the display. The Stack dash requires that you wire up any sensor which you would like to be displayed. The Aim unit on the other hand is a direct plug and play to the AEM and allows you to display any of the stock and aftermarket sensors which are reading into the AEM.

Our digital dash comes wired so that is a direct plug and play, only requiring you to plug in a serial cable to the AEM, and connecting a power and ground.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts