Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
good to hear

good to hear we still have more here, also please leave feedback if you are happy with our service, thanks guys!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
all went out

yes all have gone out trackers come via e-mail at the close of the business day, if you didn't get a tracker via e-mail after 24 hrs we probably wrote down your e-mail address wrong or you are checking a different e-mail address from the one you gave us or that is attached to your paypal account.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I have been emailing for 2 days and havent got a reply. I ordered over the internet. the website didnt say out of stock. what do I do? Is the other wga the same as the AGP? Did you ship any out this week?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
ryman -- it's a 12-ish spring, w/o a boost controller it likes 12-14 psi.

HPS3-- I replied to your PM on 8/12 and refunded payment the same day via paypal to your hotmail email. Our shopping cart is paypal based -- if you used a paypal account to pay, the funds go back in; if you used a credit card to pay, they get put back on the card.

Our website is hand encoded, there are several reasons for this. The old system can't update for products being out of stock, so we do it manually.

The other actuator is very similar to AGP -- except it's not billet. We have one on our shop car right now. It's also cheaper. Who have you been emailing and getting no response? We're closed on weekends so that could be the issue -- you can email me -- [email protected] if you need anything.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
mikethepimp71 said:
got my AGP WGA saturday, ordered wednsday. fast shipping.

candyman, left ya some feedback. please return the favor.

thanks again,
mike
AGP WGAs are back in stock as of 8/26/05.

21 - 40 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.