Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
AGP WGA in stock - TurboXS & Greddy Boost Controller Combos

Just got a shipment, AGP WGAs are officially back in stock --

Combo #1: $259 w/ the Turbo XS High-Performance manual boost controller!

Combo #2: $225 w/ the Turbo XS Standard manual boost controller!

Combo #3: $450 w/ the Greddy Profec B Spec II Electronic Boost Controller (EBC)

Call to order.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Hey i just ordered one and it said "Out of Stock! Backorder yours today" oh corse i dident see that till after i submitted all my info... should i cancel or did they just foget to change the webpage?? PLEASE tell me they are in stock!!

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey man, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have 25+ units on the shelf but my site doesn't have a backorder message... I'm guessing you went to AGP's site, which is different from JSC Speed... I can't speak for their end, but I've got alot of these guys here.

Either way, pretty wild stuff.

·
Premium Member
3,241 Posts
Candyman said:
Hey man, I have no idea what you're talking about. I have 25+ units on the shelf but my site doesn't have a backorder message... I'm guessing you went to AGP's site, which is different from JSC Speed... I can't speak for their end, but I've got alot of these guys here.

Either way, pretty wild stuff.
Ya i whent to AGP direct i dident know that you were selling them, i guess AGP is still out of stock... looks like you got my bussness.. now i just got to clear things up with my AGP order.... :stab:

·
Registered
49 Posts
JSC Speed is great... I ordered my AGP WGA and a Perrin MBC on Tuesday and received it on Friday.. I paid a little extra to get my parts... Kyle @ JSC Speed was very helpful...So thanks guys...You guys have me as a customer... Thanks again JSC Speed..

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
04SRTturbo said:
JSC Speed is great... I ordered my AGP WGA and a Perrin MBC on Tuesday and received it on Friday.. I paid a little extra to get my parts... Kyle @ JSC Speed was very helpful...So thanks guys...You guys have me as a customer... Thanks again JSC Speed..
Thanks for the support!

We are officially out of WGAs -- hopefully we will have more soon.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Agp

We ship Fed-ex we can do any shipping overnight to ground. NH is a 2 day ground zone so if you order today before 2pm we can get it out ground today and you will get it on thursday or friday. Either way I suggest calling to order that way you will get the shipping you need. Thanks!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.