Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive been using my MBC as a bleed for the past few days instead of controlling the boost, I just have a quick question, I can go through 1st 2nd and 3rd , my car will hit just about 20psi and then the car falls on its face, Is it fuel cut? Or the computer seeing too much boost and shuttin something off I do not get a CEL, but if i let off the gas and get back on it runs fine. Anyone else have it happen?

·
Premium Member
4,841 Posts
when you say fall on it's face do you mean the boost drops to vacuum. Go outside go WOT in a gear where it won't do that and aburptly let off the gas real quick. Is that the same feeling? If so that's your ECU pulling. If you're on a Stage 0 and you go over 17psi expect to see that fuel cut (it's really a spark cut) at speeds above 75 (basically top of 3rd onward)

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Are you running a stock PCM? 20 psi (especially sustained) is way to high for stage 0 and even to high (besides an occasional spike) for stage 1.

Your venting to much boost signal pressure, turn down that MBC before you blow something

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.