Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im having a problem right now...im ordering my K&N Typhoon intake, and AGP Motor Mounts soon. Now, heres what i'm having a problem with...just bought a new crotch rocket (03 yanaha R6 limited Edit.), anyways...should I get the wastegate and then a manual boost controller, or should I get the wastegate, and save the rest? Or, anything else u goys recommend...

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Boostd20psi said:
Im having a problem right now...im ordering my K&N Typhoon intake, and AGP Motor Mounts soon. Now, heres what i'm having a problem with...just bought a new crotch rocket (03 yanaha R6 limited Edit.), anyways...should I get the wastegate and then a manual boost controller, or should I get the wastegate, and save the rest? Or, anything else u goys recommend...
Well if you are getting the Psi-Fi turbo kit why would you waste your money on a WGA??

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea well...i decided to get a bike instead of all those mods thats why I changed my signature, and am asking this question...

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
Boostd20psi said:
yea well...i decided to get a bike instead of all those mods thats why I changed my signature, and am asking this question...
You changed it after you posted... :thumbsup:

Now to the question...get the WGA first and use a bleed if you do not want to get the MBC.

·
Banned
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok, but ill probably go with either the greddy profec b spec II boost controller, or the TXS dual stage MBC, or the E-01, and emanage at the same time...havent decided yet...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts