Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
3,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I bought my AGP mounts from my friend on the CSC team for $100. I lost one of the bushings for it, and they asked me if I had a round or square lower mount and I said round. [email protected] said that it WOULD NOT fit properly. So, he sent me out a new lower mount, AND a new bushing FEE OF CHARGE!! :thumbsup: But, now the problem that I'm having is, when I installed the upper one, I had to go to the hardware store and get a bigger washer cuz my bushing was coming over the top of the stock bolt. So, I got a 2" washer jush big enough to get the bolt thru, and coveres the whole bushing. Looks good IMHO. Anyways, the problem that I'm having is that I've had the mount on for about a month now, and tonite when I started my car up the engine shook more than usual, and when accelerating I was hearing a clunking noise in the engine bay instead of the engine whine. So, when I got back home I popped the hood and LOW AND BEHOLD!!! the f**king motor mount bolt came LOOSE AGAIN!!!...So, now I dont know what to do to keep it ON THERE for good. I mean i cranked that thing on so hard...i'm suprised it came loose, but it did. For now, I just tightened it again. Anyone else have this problem, or have a way to FIX this problem?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.