Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well people it has almost been 4 months that i have had the agp 60 trim on my car so i wanted to do a lil review since i know that people allways have doubts and a hard time deciding which turbo kit. so far everything has been great my experience with agp turbo has been spectacular, customer service top notch i mean top notch like for example i call ben up, ben my ass hurts could it be the turbo kit and he was allways there to answer back. anyways lets talk about the unit. i have drove around since i got the kit at about 24 psi on pump gas which dynoed 425 to the wheels and so far no issues with the car that were turbo related. my tranny went but it was on its way when i had my stock turbo. at 1st the dump tube seemed a lil loud and crazy but i grew to love it and its really not that loud. (when driving next to a harley) the reason why i wanted to put up this review is because last night i went over every single bolt and everything was still there, i havent had any wastegate leaking issues or things like that.

drivability

it drives great in fact better than a stock turbo with mbc

i get full spool at about 3400 rpms throwing me in the seat. no more partial throttle boost and my pockets are getting fatter because i get better fuel economy. i get about an extra 3-7 xtra miles to the gallon depending how i drive the car.

intercooler
very nice unit no leaking problems no hoses popping out.
and gets lots of attention.

what i would change if i could go back

1.get the bling option
2. increase my cell phone plan

if you have any other questions please post them up

btw once fw motion is done with my motor i will be upgrading to one of agp's big boys as well as something new they are working on :wah?!:

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
oh yeah???? Trap 120+ with mid 12's baby doll!!!

that way they'll insult your et........

I'll tell you, a car that traps that fast at my altitude will not lose very many street races that typically happen from a roll..... Not that I am a fan of street racing, but my Lil Dinah must protect herself!

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
we still think we have some more hp in the car with more porting work......

this kit is super, we can drive around normally like a stock car, go everywhere, and yet when you get on the gas and she hits spool, the tires break loose, mad torque steer and a rush of instant horsepower..

and down the track at 120+ is a intense ride......... but now Lucy needs a clutch.... Its all Nicks fault!

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
What kind of fuel managment are you running on your car? I have seen the tunertransformation tv show when you put your kit on an 04 e-blue. I have been contemplating the upgrade but I want to know exactly what I am going to need to tune it right, ie. injectors, fuel rail, pump, fmic, cai, fuel managment, etc?

I would not mind a 12 second street sleeper. :lol: Especially when these Evo and Mustang and Vette owners decide to pick on a Neon. :eveilgrin

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
ray all these winking Lucy avatars are killing me! hers are enough, and i love my AGP 50 trim turbo, and enjoy better gas mileage around town.

i too am waiting on that "something new" that AGP is working on! can't wait

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
04bluesmithjuice said:
What kind of fuel managment are you running on your car? I have seen the tunertransformation tv show when you put your kit on an 04 e-blue. I have been contemplating the upgrade but I want to know exactly what I am going to need to tune it right, ie. injectors, fuel rail, pump, fmic, cai, fuel managment, etc?

I would not mind a 12 second street sleeper. :lol: Especially when these Evo and Mustang and Vette owners decide to pick on a Neon. :eveilgrin

Thanks

Brian
im running greddy emanage
650 cc injectors
and a fuel return kit

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Great review lucy.

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
srtboy said:
ray all these winking Lucy avatars are killing me! hers are enough, and i love my AGP 50 trim turbo, and enjoy better gas mileage around town.

i too am waiting on that "something new" that AGP is working on! can't wait
someone tell me what it is :(

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
You guys also running the AGP FMIC and CAI?

How long on the turbo kits as far as turn around from order to dooorstop.

Thanks

Brian

·
Registered
8,286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
04bluesmithjuice said:
You guys also running the AGP FMIC and CAI?

How long on the turbo kits as far as turn around from order to dooorstop.

Thanks

Brian
i have the agp intercooler and using my ipp cold air intake

it was about 3 weeks for mine but it was during a time agp was really busy

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
AGP FMIC and Intake......

as i'm sure you already know from certian threads on the forum....
we made great power with these and I must highly recommend them..
I assure you, if we would not have seen the gains I still would have posted those threads with the Psi-Fi parts coming out on top, and quite honestly, I didn't think the AGP FMIC would show better results.... The intake didn't surprise me after the intial surprise of discovering how restrictive the air filter was on the dyno...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts