Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the new AGP WGA? I got it and now my turbo takes FOREVER to spool up. Anyone know what is going on?

I think I am going to try to tighten the spring up so my turbo spools up faster and get about 18-20 lbs of boost, then turn my MBC down so that I am back at 15 lbs of boost. Anyone got any ideas?

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
If your turbo won't spool for a long time there's a clear problem. Tried to uninstall / reinstall?

P.S. Your sig makes no sense.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh it spools up just slower than stock. right now, i tightened up the spring on the new WGA so it spools up faster than it did, but still slower than stock, and i was boosting at like 20+, now i turned my MBC down and i am about 17, I don't want to be that high, and my MBS is turned all the way down. I want to get it back to 15. Anyone got anyideas on how i can get it back down with out loosening the spring on the WGA too much so it lags really bad?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
it spools REALLY fast when it's set to tight and i push 20+ lbs of boost. but to get the boost fairly stable at 15 it spools really slow, even now it's slow and spools to 17 in 2nd, 18-20 in third. imma call AGP today and see what they think

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.