Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How much would it cost to get a set of agp motor mounts shipped to Edmonton? Also, any word as to when agp will be coming out with their tranny mount? And one final question, do you think it'd be worth the money to upgrade to your mpx bolts as well? thanks

·
Registered
343 Posts
I have a few sets of the AGP mounts already on the way, as I sold out last week. I have no info on a tranny mount at this time. Price is $249.95 for the mounts, $10 for shipping, and 7% tax. I always recommend the MPx bolt kit when you upgrade your mounts, you can't go wrong with that.

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
canadian_srt4 said:
even worse! :jester:
i would kick your canadian ass, what the f**K is your problem dude, i was just trying to help out an srt-4 owner and save him some money, an you gotta go insult me because i was born in france. YOUR CANADIAN ASS :malee: :WTF:

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
But factor in the exchange rate and the cost of shipping and it's probably about the same in the end. When I bought my agp wga, I probably ended up paying 80ish in shipping alone, plus I like to support Canadian companies :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,344 Posts
ionsrt4 said:
i would kick your canadian ass, what the f**K is your problem dude, i was just trying to help out an srt-4 owner and save him some money, an you gotta go insult me because i was born in france. YOUR CANADIAN ASS :malee: :WTF:

I think you need to calm down buddy, I was J-O-K-I-N-G. You missed the " :jester: " in my last post. I am part French myself.

·
Premium Member
2,011 Posts
canadian_srt4 said:
I think you need to calm down buddy, I was J-O-K-I-N-G. You missed the " :jester: " in my last post. I am part French myself.
i'm over it, i'll stay out of the canadian section from now on.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts