Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
AGP billet wastegate actuators in stock !

These units are made from scratch for the SRT-4, and feature a pivotable wastegate arm that allows you to mount the wastegate actuator to the angle desired.

These are $159.99 and we have a limited supply of them in stock after filling some of the orders we already have for this item. If youd like to get one call MP !

·
Registered
115 Posts
finally...

well now I can die in peace..after a long time waiting and seeing just about every other vendor on earth having these already...yahh modern...did you begin shipping the back orders yet?

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
srt4coastie, we waited till AGP could ship out an entire batch of the new ones, as we didnt want another mixed batch of actuators (new and old stock) that would create problems when we are trying to ship off the pieces to customers and have more old stock and no new stock pieces.

Anyways, yes we shipped out all of the backordered pieces on friday that I know of, so everyone that has one on order with Mp should be receiving them shortly. If youd like a tracking number, please just email us as it states on our website and in this section (put tracking request in subject line) and we can respond back with the tracking number for you.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Hey Cory, I just ordered mine today. Does that come with the airbleed like AGP includes if you direct order it from them? I hope so because I don't have a BC yet

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey guys,
Frankly im not sure if they included the bleeder pieces in this last batch. We have received some batches with, and some without in the past.

If they provide them, we will surely send them off with your wastegate actuators.

If you guys would like to track your orders and see when they are arriving, please just send us an email with your phone number and name, and put in the subject line, tracking request.

·
Registered
399 Posts
A little over a month later and I would like to know if these are in stock and have plenty of them now w/no problems & backorders. If they are in stock, I will call and place an order tomorrow. Please let me know, thanks!

·
Premium Member
6,407 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
latino31 said:
A little over a month later and I would like to know if these are in stock and have plenty of them now w/no problems & backorders. If they are in stock, I will call and place an order tomorrow. Please let me know, thanks!
We should be receiving a huge batch of the new actuators today, or latest tomorrow. No other problems, no other backorders. Give us a call if youd like to get one, or discuss !

Cya

·
SRTforums Veteran
9,870 Posts
modernceo said:
We should be receiving a huge batch of the new actuators today, or latest tomorrow. No other problems, no other backorders. Give us a call if youd like to get one, or discuss !

Cya

would these work good with the TurboSX Dual Stage Boost Controller? Because i was thinking of buying both. Dont know a great deal about turbos, figured you of anyone should know, right. haha. On another topic, why dont you guys send a decal with purchases over $100 or something, youd prob get more customers and youd be advertising all over the country. If you decide to do that please give me all the credit hahahaha jk :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts