Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like the tile says i just order it i can't wait. the bad part of all this is the car only has 650 miles on it and i have yet to take it to the track. i know i will be amazed at the hp/tq i put up..i will go to track this friday at capital raceway just to see how hard it is to drive the srt4... and get a base number.. before the 50 trimm. :clap:

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Hey mike when is the stroker beast gonna be ready? You and poor J.B. aint seen your cars on the road or track for a while.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
thanks ben ya you did and thanks for your help in makeing me more aware of what i was buying and the sentup i need .. cant wait..

ya bigwoody. i am still waiting. jason said i should be up and running by end of spet. so we will see. the all motor monster will be off the hook should be high 10'S. but as you can see i could not wait anymore i had to get my fix.. the need for speed hell ya.. so now there will be 2 cars at track one in pro amd one in street class.. waiting over a year on my 1 gen dammn ... :crying:

·
Registered
689 Posts
i just ordered mine 2....cant wait. Great customer service, I was on the phone bothering someone with every question possible for like an hour lol.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Lucy you were the 1 that inspired me lol.......look at my mods....basically the same except for the B&B

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks guys for the props. and ya i talk to ben and kevin for over 1hour myself . thay r so great. i wish thay were over my way in Maryland..

·
Registered
689 Posts
dognutz said:
thanks guys for the props. and ya i talk to ben and kevin for over 1hour myself . thay r so great. i wish thay were over my way in Maryland..
yeah i was asking them sooo many questions.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
xthugxlivingx said:
Lucy you were the 1 that inspired me lol.......look at my mods....basically the same except for the B&B
Get the E-01, man. The best boost controller and easiest way to tune the emanage. Get an LM-1 wideband and you can hook everything up together. The E-01 will show the info for tuning the a/f ratio.

·
Registered
689 Posts
Yea...i think i just might get the e-01 b/c i heard it's real nice with the e-manage

·
Registered
4,896 Posts
hit up exhaust depot for the e01/emanage combo. Hec's got tEh mad wiring skillz!!

·
Registered
689 Posts
I8URVR6 said:
hit up exhaust depot for the e01/emanage combo. Hec's got tEh mad wiring skillz!!
Werd...thanx for the headz up :thumbsup: . I think I'll get the e-01.....looks pretty lol.

·
Registered
502 Posts
dognutz said:
just like the tile says i just order it i can't wait. the bad part of all this is the car only has 650 miles on it and i have yet to take it to the track. i know i will be amazed at the hp/tq i put up..i will go to track this friday at capital raceway just to see how hard it is to drive the srt4... and get a base number.. before the 50 trimm. :clap:

Good choice!
Im the one in the AGP threads section, with the "just installed" 50 trim with full bling option! I think I was the first to order one :clap:
Trust me, you will NOT regret getting it!

Like everyone says, get the e-01 & e-manage combo along with a wideband, I have it and its great!

·
Registered
2,929 Posts
Just an idea solid motor mounts and some drag radials... otherwise 1st gear is pretty much useless as well as part of second. Or at least it was on my car at the track I went to.

·
Registered
689 Posts
SLO-SRT4 said:
Just an idea solid motor mounts and some drag radials... otherwise 1st gear is pretty much useless as well as part of second. Or at least it was on my car at the track I went to.
of course cant forget that stuff...and a new clutch

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
will dr's i got them came stock on 2004. and clucth and alxes not yet going to get them very soon. also i will be running on stage2 because i already ordered it so max boost i am looking at is 20/22psi. i will be running afc for now but if the power at this point is not enough well i will just get a standalone. a/r i will get aem ugo. just to moniter it. this setup and what i have i should be be good for some 380/400hp. i think i will be happy with that. there is allways room for more power if thats not enough. i will post today later tonight what i run stock at track. the only things i have r

1 spearco large ic
2 aem cool intake
3 mopar bov plate
msd wires
4 mpx 3" o2 housing
5 3 " turbo back exhaust w/high flow cat
6 trans mount filled
7 afx upper mount solid/ lower insert/ tranny filled
8 ice man 60mm
so i will see what i do.. see yall tonight i will post up.

o ya with 50 trim i will run with greddys type s bov and turbo xs hp mbc and eds hard pipe. and most likely get some NGKs set to 30mm.. should be good enough.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
okay up date on what i ran not good but first time with this car at track..
still suffer from wheel hop i got to run s shifting at 5500 rpms.

1 run wheel hop try and leave at 2000rpm on dr's 29psi

2nd run easy out of hole like on street dr's 29psi

not to good ha what to do about wheels hop and my windsheld wipers came on WTF...

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
i got solid upper and insert in lower and feld tranny mount. what about my times okay or not were do i compare with other srt4's.. trap speed /60'

1 - 20 of 34 Posts