Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone in the GTA area with a 50 Trim that I can talk to and possibly meet up with?
I have a ton of questions that I would like to ask as well as go for a quick rip if possible.
This will probably be my next kit and project.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
That would be me... well not AGP but Kinetic... but a bunch of other parts are from AGP... same stuff...

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
You'd have to wait for a sunny day and Chris to take the car cover off the car... :rofl:

Seriously Chris I think the custom plate ICNORAIN is available....

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
I'm not in your area, but I would be happy to answer any questions, as I have been running the AGP 50 trim for well over a year now. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
canadian_made_srt-4 said:
why not get a real turbo?

50 Trim makes great power without going overboard and having to spend a fortune to make the most of it. If I was starting over again I think I'd probably go the 50 trim route...

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Dr. Grinch said:

50 Trim makes great power without going overboard and having to spend a fortune to make the most of it. If I was starting over again I think I'd probably go the 50 trim route...

my thoughts exactly!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[email protected] Motorsports said:
Uhm, Roberto, did you forget about me? :crying:

Now about a rip, that may be a little more difficult, as it would cost you an entrance fee. :jester:

Your car was looking mighty good this week-end! I wish I could afford the bling options but I'd need to charge for rides...kidding!

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
jjo said:
Not feelin the FM E1 anymore roberto ?
the E1 is a nice litle turbo and it's been fun but I want to try something different.

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
roberto said:
jjo said:
the E1 is a nice litle turbo and it's been fun but I want to try something different.
so much for you to say 'im done with the car, it's fast enough for me'

:jester:

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
roberto said:
Dr. Grinch said:

my thoughts exactly!
whats the point in doing things if your not going to go all the way go big or go home you will get the 50 then take a ride in a GT35R car and want more.

Go GT35

·
Premium Member
6,186 Posts
roberto said:
Dr. Grinch said:

my thoughts exactly!
whats the point in doing things if your not going to go all the way go big or go home you will get the 50 then take a ride in a GT35R car and want more.

Go GT35
honestly..

if I had the $$ fred has and be as ballin' like him. I'd so go with his route.. AEM EMS + GT35R = WEE!

·
Premium Member
2,822 Posts
Canuck_2k said:
roberto said:
Dr. Grinch said:

my thoughts exactly!

Go GT35
honestly..

if I had the $$ fred has and be as ballin' like him. I'd so go with his route.. AEM EMS + GT35R = WEE!
this is the first and only time I will tell someone to listen to the back seat driver....:rofl:

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Canuck_2k said:
roberto said:
jjo said:
so much for you to say 'im done with the car, it's fast enough for me'

:jester:

I really was done with the car but that was before I decided not to ride this year. With the bike not in the picture, I've decided to make the car a little faster.
By the way...if anyone is looking for a great starter bike, shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
wow are there actually canadian guys with big turbos??? man every time i go to a meet i get made fun of for wanting to go that route next year! lol!

·
Registered
2,145 Posts
roberto said:
Dr. Grinch said:

my thoughts exactly!

Go GT35
Im having a hard time feeling that statement.
If you stay stock motor then you wasted your money on a GT35r. Then you will watch that 50 trim walk right by you while you are spooling the 35.
Bigger motor, Ill agree that a 50 isnt enough
Some people dont want to go that route. To say a 50 trim isnt a real turbo for a street driven SRT is a little nieve :thumbsup:

·
Registered
562 Posts
r.j-lo said:
roberto said:
Dr. Grinch said:

my thoughts exactly!

Go GT35
Im having a hard time feeling that statement.
If you stay stock motor then you wasted your money on a GT35r. Then you will watch that 50 trim walk right by you while you are spooling the 35.
Bigger motor, Ill agree that a 50 isnt enough
Some people dont want to go that route. To say a 50 trim isnt a real turbo for a street driven SRT is a little nieve :thumbsup:
A) Your car with the .50 Trim is what I based my initial statement on. You seriously built one of the illest street SRTs ever. Much respect.

B) You're not the only one with a 35R and EMS Fred. I had my 35R running all last summer as well. Yes, it's fun, but the 50 trim spanks it so hard up until 4000RPM. This year will be different with a built motor, but seriously for what Roberto is looking to do the 50 makes waaaaayyyy more sense.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts