Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been doing my research on turbo upgrades, was wondering if anyone is running the 50 trim .63 or .48 on E85 and what power they are at. My setup will be the .63 on E85 and full bolt ons, also I’ll be on a stock motor. My goal is 450whp, I want to know if that’s possible with ease. What’s everyone’s numbers & opinions on this turbo?

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
Very common turbo used in the past. You should have good results. You may find that you run out of fuel before getting to that magic "450" number, but its hard to say. You may be fine.

·
Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Very common turbo used in the past. You should have good results. You may find that you run out of fuel before getting to that magic "450" number, but its hard to say. You may be fine.
I’m pretty much set on this turbo as my upgrade. Been talking to tuners and they say I can exceed 450 to the wheels but only on E85. Pump gas roughly 400-410whp.

·
Premium Member
4,310 Posts
I’m pretty much set on this turbo as my upgrade. Been talking to tuners and they say I can exceed 450 to the wheels but only on E85. Pump gas roughly 400-410whp.
keep in mind that all dynos read differently and that the numbers you get are meant more for reference than anything else. Its best to not get hung up on the number (we all want to see big numbers) and instead get the car to a point that you enjoy driving it.

·
Registered
2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
keep in mind that all dynos read differently and that the numbers you get are meant more for reference than anything else. Its best to not get hung up on the number (we all want to see big numbers) and instead get the car to a point that you enjoy driving it.
Well currently I’m on a BWS setup so about 360-380whp and I’m not happy with it want a good bit more so that’s why I’m going big turbo. Not worried about seeing the big numbers just worried about enjoying the big numbers lol. I feel like the 50t would be enough for me but just wanted to see the results others got from the turbo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts