Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used an aftermarket oil pump and has it worked out for you? I ordered a Melling oil pump. Figured if I was going to use one I would trust them. Haven't installed it yet. Going on a basically stock motor.

·
Premium Member
4,712 Posts
Has anyone used an aftermarket oil pump and has it worked out for you? I ordered a Melling oil pump. Figured if I was going to use one I would trust them. Haven't installed it yet. Going on a basically stock motor.
When i was building my bottom end, i installed an oil pump with billet gears. I dont remember what brand i went with (this was 2009ish), but its never been an issue for me.

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When i was building my bottom end, i installed an oil pump with billet gears. I dont remember what brand i went with (this was 2009ish), but its never been an issue for me.
I have a set of billet gears but not sure I want to use them on my daily since I am doing a fully built motor for another one of my cars?

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
check out boundry, they offer billet..

make sure to measure after market providers they often send stock neon oil pump that is 20% less flow and they provide shims if you'd like higher pressure

1 - 4 of 4 Posts