Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey everyone was just curious... i know there is companys making turbo manifolds with better flow and there is countless vendors offering porting/polishing + extrude hone for the exhaust manifold leading to the throttle body... i know hondas have like venom for example which makes intake manifolds.... with shorter runners larger bore etc etc... how come nobody has looked into making an aftermarket one for example with port matched on the cylinder head side and 60mm or 55mm on the side connecting to the throttle body.. just thought id throw this out there... i know id DEFINITELY pay 300-400 bux to get this to match my LORENZO 60mm setup and i bet the hp gains would be awesome with cars that have alot of bolts ons and even with the stock turbo

·
Administrator
39,212 Posts
a few people have tried custom intake manifolds and the gains have not been that much, not worth the effort/cost at least.

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
stowaway said:
a few people have tried custom intake manifolds and the gains have not been that much, not worth the effort/cost at least.

bummer... cause fully built offers 139.99 to port... how much does the aftermarket usually run u? i figured there was a reason why it hasnt been done yet..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts