Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I finally ordered Mopar Stage 2 coilovers this morning from Modern Performance. It was more money than I wanted to spend but I figured the top-notch quality, lifetime warranty, and smooth ride justified it.

I was really close to going with IPP, but after reading so many people saying how harsh and stiff they rode, I couldn't bring myself to blow $1000 on something I might not enjoy.

I know the Stage 2 drop isnt as nice as the IPP, but I'm confedent they will suit me better than IPP.

Did I make the right decision? I just spent $1200 today... Ahh!!! :wah?!:

·
Registered
13,260 Posts
the KW's ride better, smoother if you will.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's what I am hoping for. :clap:

And like I said, I was all for IPP until I kept reading thread after thread about how they ride like ass.

So, it's Mopar for me! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
3,495 Posts
you gonna do anything with the stock rear strut (both driver and passenger) lower spring isolators? and one of those strut shaft nuts?

Willing to pay 25$ for em.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
funks said:
you gonna do anything with the stock rear strut (both driver and passenger) lower spring isolators? and one of those strut shaft nuts?

Willing to pay 25$ for em.
Actually I was going to keep my stock setup in storage incase I ever wanted to return it to stock. However, I will be selling my Goldline springs probably next week.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts