Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up my car after an AFCII install and tune. ON my first run on dry pavement I got the P0108 code and the car went into limp mode. i replace the MAP sensor and checked things out. I cleared the code and went for a drive. The code is gone but things arent right. Car bucks at low boost and shot up well over 20 psi uncontrolled. Shop is about a million miles away so im trying to figure this myself.

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sean T. said:
I picked up my car after an AFCII install and tune. ON my first run on dry pavement I got the P0108 code and the car went into limp mode. i replace the MAP sensor and checked things out. I cleared the code and went for a drive. The code is gone but things arent right. Car bucks at low boost and shot up well over 20 psi uncontrolled. Shop is about a million miles away so im trying to figure this myself.
Fuel return line?

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Im confused as to why your boost shot up the way it did... Is your agp wga on stock vac lines?

TJ

·
Registered
3,279 Posts
Ahh yes..

I didn't even look. p0108 = MAP sensor high voltage.

Your trying to add fuel, or your wiring/settings are screwy.

TJ

·
Registered
338 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
EssArTee-4 said:
did your shop try to add fuel with the AFC? That will do it everytime
The tune was actually done by AMS. One of the best shops around. Today i took of the AMS boost controller and put my ole one back on and boost was controlled but the car was so slow. I am going to get the 80 psi FPR mod and take it back to them and get my moneys worth. My car was tweaked to start with and i told them it wouldnt respond to the tune, but they didnt feel like i knew my own car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts