Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been having an ongoing issue with AEMPro (latest version available via AEM's website). Whenever I attempt to view a 3D graph of any kind, it will appear for an instant then disappear immediately. To add to the confusion, the problem does not present itself with certain calibration files (such as those downloaded from the forums here).

Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Nope never seen that one. Have you tried AEM Tuner for S&G? It should work fine for our calibrations. I have tuned with it with no problems. Some options for the Series 2 EMSs are not available obviously, but may be worth a shot.

FWIW I use AEM Pro 3.23 r9 and AEM Tuner 3.2 8/16/2013. I seem to recall that the latest version of AEM Tuner effed the Telemetry settings so I rolled back a few versions.

Mind posting your cal so that I can test it on my system? You can email it to "username"@gmail.com if you don't feel like posting it. Honestly no reason not to post it IMO, but some folks just don't want to do it.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope never seen that one. Have you tried AEM Tuner for S&G? It should work fine for our calibrations. I have tuned with it with no problems. Some options for the Series 2 EMSs are not available obviously, but may be worth a shot.

FWIW I use AEM Pro 3.23 r9 and AEM Tuner 3.2 8/16/2013. I seem to recall that the latest version of AEM Tuner effed the Telemetry settings so I rolled back a few versions.

Mind posting your cal so that I can test it on my system? You can email it to "username"@gmail.com if you don't feel like posting it. Honestly no reason not to post it IMO, but some folks just don't want to do it.
I never thought to try AEM tuner. I'll give it a shot.

Meanwhile, here's one of my .cal files... View attachment 27July2014AddAC.V1.19.cal

Disclaimer: this is not a stable calibration, DO NOT USE!!

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooo, I think I just discovered the issue. I noticed that my RPM breakpoints table had a large section mapped to zero. Apparently this breaks the graphs... Launching my cal file in the AEM tuner software threw an error message, alerting me to an issue with the breakpoints :clap:

If only the old AEMPro software had ANY kind of error checking, then I would have fixed this a long time ago!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
3 Participants
atroph
Dodge SRT Forum
The community to discuss high-performance Dodge vehicles from the SRT and PVO groups, SRT-4, SRT-6, SRT-8, and SRT-10. Come join the fun!
Full Forum Listing