Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
2011 Calendar Car, SRT of the Month
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Overlays for your AEM UEGO wideband A/F gauges! Here are some samples.

I can do 35psi AEM boost gauges now too.

These are a plastic replacement for the AEM overlay. Not just a sticker, these will actually replace the overlay that came with the gauge (think HVAC overlay, same kind of material).

Price: $22.00 shipped

Face color choices are BLACK, SILVER, and WHITE

The graphics can be printed in pretty much any color you want, I just posted blue and red as example. Custom graphics may be possible. Go ahead and inquire if you so desire, the worst I can say is no ;)

I will run this first group buy for 2 weeks, no limit! :thumbsup:

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
My home internet connection is all wonky today. If you pm'd me or paid, then I'll try and get back to you/add you to the list tomorrow. Posting and replying to pm's is no fun on my phone :(

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Everyone's order is mocked up in the 1st post. Please let me know if I need to make any changes to yours.

If you're not listed, then it's probably because you sent the money with little to no info regarding what you are actually ordering. I sent emails to all that I needed more info from.

·
17,938 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Just wanted to let you guys know that I got an ETA of 3 weeks. I (and the guy who's actually producing them) didn't expect to have an order of 58.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts