Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
ADR Visions installed (pics)

17 inch ,42mm, fit perfect, no pics yet, will post thursday after my car gets goldlines installed and a bath

PICS ARE NOW UP, SCROLL DOWN TO SEE THEM

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
any pics yet? i am really interested in gettin a set so i would like to see what they look like on an srt

·
Registered
86 Posts
can i see some pics of the adr vision in bronze thanks "canadian srt"

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
This thread is useless without pics. Not to be an ass but does it take 7 days to post pics?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
yes, it takes 7 days to post pics when a hurricane hits and you have no power for a few days

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Goldlines were also installed

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
Turbo Dan said:
yes, it takes 7 days to post pics when a hurricane hits and you have no power for a few days
:banmeplz:

Opppsss... Sorry.. :thumbsup:

I feel just like the Americans do now when they post in the Canadian forum saying all our prices are shit (not realizing they are in Canadian $)

Rims look sweet! What is the ride like with the Goldlines? I have Eibachs and they bottom out a lot.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ride is good with the goldlines, havent bottomed out yet, just hate how my front end scrapes alot more now, but its worth it

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
Turbo Dan said:
ride is good with the goldlines, havent bottomed out yet, just hate how my front end scrapes alot more now, but its worth it
After the goldline install does your passenger rear make a clunking sound over sharp bumps?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i think it does,not totally sure, heard a weird noise back there, but its not very loud...not loud enough to bother me anyways

·
Registered
550 Posts
So what series tires are they looks like 205 40 17?? or maybe a lil wider?

·
Registered
812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
yup 205 40 17's they are Hankooks, cant recall the series right off hand

·
Registered
733 Posts
Nice wheels, those are one of my choices when/if I get extra money to spend on rims :p

Goldlines are nice, little bit more bouncy, I do have a few different noises now, a clunk in the passenger rear, and a metallic clunk/rattle that I'm not quite sure where it's coming from, just sounds like in the rear under the car :p

Only thing I don't like is in the rear passenger side is a little higher than the driver side :/

But like Dan said, definately worth it, looks so much better now, see a stock height SRT-4 and it looks like it's ready to go bombing in the woods. And handling is definately better as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts