Dodge SRT Forum banner

121 - 139 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I've only just seen this thread, but I am technically still an original owner of a flame red acr. I bought it new on November 6th, 2005. I proceeded to baby that car until I totaled it in February of 2008:crying2: I bought another srt a year later and salvaged every last nut and bolt I could off of the red car. Now I have the engine and trans and many other parts from the acr in the new car. It wasn't as nice or as low mileage.

·
SRT-4 Guru (Tech Team)
1,042 Posts

·
SRT-4 Guru (Tech Team)
1,042 Posts
I still have my ACR, but might be looking to sell it this year to make room for more two wheeled toys... It pains me to sell it considering my close ties to the program, but it might be time to move on...

·
Premium Member
6,825 Posts
I still have my ACR, but might be looking to sell it this year to make room for more two wheeled toys... It pains me to sell it considering my close ties to the program, but it might be time to move on...
Well if you do, don't disappear entirely from here.:wink:

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
Haven't visited this forum for several years. Glad to see it is still alive and well. Am original owner of stone white 2005 ACR with 17,700 miles. Only mods are MOPAR Performance (Borla 3") exhaust and MOPAR Free Flow intake air filter. Longest road trip was 125 miles to attend second annual SRT Meet at Topeka, KS in 2006. Will sell it one of these days. Turn 80 in May and reflexes not what they used to be. ACR is still as quick as ever!

·
Registered
1,742 Posts
Haven't visited this forum for several years. Glad to see it is still alive and well. Am original owner of stone white 2005 ACR with 17,700 miles. Only mods are MOPAR Performance (Borla 3") exhaust and MOPAR Free Flow intake air filter. Longest road trip was 125 miles to attend second annual SRT Meet at Topeka, KS in 2006. Will sell it one of these days. Turn 80 in May and reflexes not what they used to be. ACR is still as quick as ever!
Damn you're 80 and drive an SRT4? You're my hero. I hope I'm still driving fast cars by that point. That's awesome.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I have an 05 Black ACR 😊 I am the second owner and I’ve had her for 10 years now. She has 120k on her. I will die and be buried in this car. Lmao

121 - 139 of 139 Posts