Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 20 of 139 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know there were only 1175 produced, I am sure we have lost quite a few along the way till now. I was on craigslist today and I found 4 ACR's on there all within 45 minutes of my house, 2 of them being 15 minutes from me. Do you guys think there are still a bunch out there, or did they all migrate to Florida for the winter? Lol.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have a white one. I'm here in california! And what's winter? Don't know what that is.... lol Im the original owner. Bought mine with like 5 miles on it. Now has 148k

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
another original owner....

I was wondering the same thing though... wonder how many are left...

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have mine I bought in 05.. 99k miles and just had a paint job because as you all know, the clear coat on the Flame Red ones melted thru and it looked horrible. Now the big problem about the ACR is looking for tires... I still have the BBS rims but looking for replacement tires are a pain. I read I cant go 50s R16..

·
Registered
413 Posts
tires

I have mine I bought in 05.. 99k miles and just had a paint job because as you all know, the clear coat on the Flame Red ones melted thru and it looked horrible. Now the big problem about the ACR is looking for tires... I still have the BBS rims but looking for replacement tires are a pain. I read I cant go 50s R16..
Yea tires suck. Only some 50s work. I think the Falken has a set. I have 50s once bUT cant rember who made them. . But now I run I Dunlop drizza. Can't complain.

·
Registered
1,017 Posts
I managed to grab some BFG's when they were on close out.

Put some one the car, some in storage.

I'm on my last ones now... I have resigned myself that coilovers are in my future, so I have more tire fitment options...

·
Registered
185 Posts
Bought my 05 Stone White ACR with 19,000 miles in 2005. I still am the proud 2nd owner of her today with 114,500 miles and counting! >:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a personal registry of wrecked SRT-4s. I have 13 written off ACRs so far that I've found online in the past year.

Locally here in B.C Canada, I know of three written off. One being my brother-in-law's OB that he wrote off when he bounced it off a pole back in 2013. He bought it back from the insurance company, put the engine and trans in his Commemorative Edition and we parted the rest out. He still has the three good BBS rims in storage and I got the ACR seats.....

Second being a black ACR that was crunched a few months before my bro-in-law wrecked his.

Third being another black one that wrecked back in 2009 with 66,000km on it......

I know of 4 black ACR's in the area that are still alive and kicking along with an orange blast stage 2 ACR. Haven't seen any others on the road around here, just those five.

·
Registered
2,831 Posts

·
Registered
1,135 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I was trying to find an air conditioning supply store this afternoon, but forgot where it was at and took a wrong turn.I pulled into a parking lot with at least 15 srt4's....there was one commemorative! This shop is 6 minutes from my house and has a parking lot full of cars. I was pressed for time, having a 3 month old and no A.C. But I'm pretty sure I saw at last one ACR. Will go back soon and check them out.

·
Registered
5,152 Posts
I was trying to find an air conditioning supply store this afternoon, but forgot where it was at and took a wrong turn.I pulled into a parking lot with at least 15 srt4's....there was one commemorative! This shop is 6 minutes from my house and has a parking lot full of cars. I was pressed for time, having a 3 month old and no A.C. But I'm pretty sure I saw at last one ACR. Will go back soon and check them out.
where in florida?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Wow, where was that site when I spent 2 years trying to find one. That blue one is so sexy. I always wanted blue but really happy with my white one. I see they sold some commemorative editions. I really really wanted one, there was one about half hour from my house, so beautiful.... So when I got my car I was going to put the commemorative stripes on, 2 years later, still no stripes lol. I feel like I will get my balls busted for having am ACR with commemorative stripes lol.

·
Registered
4,170 Posts
Still have my original owner,black, 25k mile ACR. Oh and clean title..... But it will be for sale soon when I get the new motor in it. Moving the Wikyd-performance to some other platforms. Josh still has our other 750hp srt4 so no need for two now days.

1 - 20 of 139 Posts