Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As I posted in a different thread (http://www.srtforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84257) I discovered cracks in 3 out of 4 of the Centerline RPM wheels I have on my SRT :crying:. I stopped at Les Schwab and they called Centerline. They agreed to replace the wheels, but that leaves me with no wheels until they do so.

If anyone can loan me their stock wheels (pref with rubber) or any wheels that will fit for a little while (couple weeks, max), I would be eternally grateful, and would owe you a lunch/dinner/6-pack, etc. I'm very good on tires, as I made my stock Michelins go 30,000 miles. Also, my current wheels are unsafe to drive on, so I babyed them to work...if someone close could meet me halfway or something...

Thanks again everyone!

·
Banned
10,541 Posts
:bump: for a good guy.
maybe you could use that set from nathans neon?

j.r.:king:
p.s. i know the bump was 2 minutes after thread creation. heheh. help a brother out!

·
Registered
471 Posts
My set of stockers is sitting in my dad's garage in Portland. You're welcome to use them until you get yours back. Problem is that I don't really have a way of getting them to you.

·
Registered
795 Posts
If they are snowflakes, they might fit - some have had luck others have not - it's very close.

If you get really desperate I've got the PT steelies with tires on them. They make great loud sqealing sounds when you light them up.... :)

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
lol I'll keep you in mind, Matt...thx :)

..waiting to hear from Nathan...seems to be easiest route thus far...
I called Schwabies and told them to order the rims and I'll figure out how to pay for them by the time they arrive :). He said it will be a few weeks... :buah:

·
Registered
233 Posts
Go back to schwabb or call centerline, they should provide you with loaner wheels since its their mess up. I had 2 rims messed up from rota when I received them, but I bought them through some no name store and they provided me with two spares while the rims were being shipped. Raise hell, its not your fault they messed up.

·
Registered
963 Posts
Hey James... I do not have tires for my bronze rims yet... will soon... if you can wait a little. They maybe avaliable to borrow... I really short on funds to get tires. I will get a hold of you when I get my tires for my other rims.

Nathan

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey everyone thanks for the help. I ended up getting a set of blingin PT steelies from Matto :). Matto, thanks again!

I only replaced the front wheels, since most of the stress is going to be on them. Now I'm rockin that 'I can only afford two wheels' look lol.

·
Registered
3,255 Posts
Dude I just read this!! Man that sucks. Those Rims and your car made me buy my SRT! Can't wait to see em all shiny and new (and the right offset).

·
Registered
8,080 Posts
As I posted in a different thread (Crack in Centerline RPM - SRT Forums - SRT4, SRT6, SRT8, SRT10 & Dodge Forum) I discovered cracks in 3 out of 4 of the Centerline RPM wheels I have on my SRT :crying:. I stopped at Les Schwab and they called Centerline. They agreed to replace the wheels, but that leaves me with no wheels until they do so.

If anyone can loan me their stock wheels (pref with rubber) or any wheels that will fit for a little while (couple weeks, max), I would be eternally grateful, and would owe you a lunch/dinner/6-pack, etc. I'm very good on tires, as I made my stock Michelins go 30,000 miles. Also, my current wheels are unsafe to drive on, so I babyed them to work...if someone close could meet me halfway or something...

Thanks again everyone!
thats alot of fucking cracks.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.