Dodge SRT Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, a buddie of mine is shooting a video of cars doing the usual guy stuff. Flybys, burouts, and racing. I did a few burnouts for his video, one being with the e-brake up. After this run my ABS light came on. Not a huge concern about it but I was just wondering what I have to do to turn it off. Will it go off by itself through normal operation or will I need to visit my local friendly dodge dealer? I assume it's just the " Hey buddy, your driving with your e-brake on" light but more info would be appreciated. Thanks~!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Same thing happen to me but I was pulling the E-brake to do drifts in the snow. The next time I started my car the ABS light was on and won't shut off. I did a search but this post was the closest thing I could find. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks for the responses. I have not had time to make it to the dealership. I was also worried that the dealership might say my warranty was void because of any of my mods. I'll still bring it in when I get some time

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.