Dodge SRT Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My ABS CONTROL MODULE has malfunctioned and I can't find a new one anywhere. My 2007 Magnum SRT-8 was struck in limp mode but I got a local mechanic to flash it and it now drives normally most of the time. From time to time it will go back into limp mode until I stop. Then it goes back to normal. The other problem is that somehow, while sitting at the house (I drive it every other week) something runs the battery down. I am to the point that I am finally thinking of getting rid of it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
My ABS CONTROL MODULE has malfunctioned and I can't find a new one anywhere. My 2007 Magnum SRT-8 was struck in limp mode but I got a local mechanic to flash it and it now drives normally most of the time. From time to time it will go back into limp mode until I stop. Then it goes back to normal. The other problem is that somehow, while sitting at the house (I drive it every other week) something runs the battery down. I am to the point that I am finally thinking of getting rid of it. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Is this for a SRT 4 or SRT 8?

Cant find a replacement unit, try a repair service..There are like 4 ABS manufacturers on the planet.. I can't imagine there being a situation where you cant find a replacement..

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is for a SRT-8 Magnum. I contacted Dodge and they didn't have any and didn't manufacture them anymore. If I found a used one it has to come from another 2007 Dodge Magnum SRT8

1 - 4 of 4 Posts